About Me

I'm an artist in real life, I love painting different themes..lol keeps me on my toes.
I'm married to a wonderful man I have been with for
41 years, he is my love, my life and my best friend.
I have 4 grown children( 2-boys..2 girls) and
11 lovable..adorable..caring grand-kids..(4-boys..6 girls).

Monday, April 10, 2017

-- Combined Ct for Sensibility Scrapping --
Erica Wilma Sensibility and Tootypup
New CT tags from Sensibility Scraping
Tube: EW Sexy Lingerie black pu (5 Tubes and 1 Portrait)
By:EricaWilma
KIT: Mother Natures Painting FS pu
BY: Tootypup Scraps
FEATURING:A Spring Time setting, good for love and romance.
Kit contains: 70 elements,14 papers,and cluster elements, this is truly a gorgeous kit in every way.
You can find this Tube and Kit at the following store:
Sensibility Scrapping
http://sensibilityscrapping.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Kathys-Ad-Work-412886159057379/
You cannot share this Tube or Kit with anyone for any reason..Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment